vrijdag 23 juli 2010

swimming pool

wow this morning at 10 am my brother was screaming ''daddy!!!daddy!!!'' i was like wtf i stood up whit sleepy eyes and went to the kitchen where he was.
he cut his thumb and the whole neighborhood wanted to now i guess :S so i gave him a plaster (pleister) and after he calmed down he asked me if i wanted to swim whit him in the local swimming pool. so i stood there whit sleep in my eyes and in my boxer and said ''ofcourse i would like to, but not now it's to early, this afternoon is a better time.'' I went to bed again and let him watch tv. ten minutes later i suddenly woke up and next to my bed was 'little bro' and he said to me: yes! are you ready to swim?
i wanted to shout at him but i didn't, i packed my beach towel and putted my swimming pants on and left. at the pool was it really quiet there where like 10 people so we went to the watter-slide and slide down for six or seven times it was a lot of fun!!

after that i went to my towel and sun for an hour it became really hot and i jumped back into the water then i saw a diving board (duikplank) and practiced my salto. it's still not perfect but it's a start. XD


tomorrow I go to summercamp for an week i am looking forward to that week!!
look: you are in the woods in a camp in tents whit people of your own ages you're doing droppings and quetst (speurtochten) this is the tenth time that i go there! and i don't know anybody there! that's what i like about it but i can't blog there :( i have to leave you guys already :'( but i will take my phone whit me and keep twittering. i will tweet in English for my abroad friends ;)

have a nice vacation speak ya

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten